Manassas OTBA - About Us
Who Are We?
The Old Town Business Association is a group of businesses and associations dedicated toward fostering business growth and participating in the remarkable rejuvenation of our Old Town.
OTBA is an organization focused directly on problems and issues that relate to Old Town Manassas. We are interested in "nuts and bolts" issues — issues that affect businesses on a daily basis, and
we regularly interact with City of Manassas officials on these issues.
We frequently are invited to participate on city committees—both formal and ad hoc—which insures that our views are heard in City Hall.
We often function as an information conduit—getting our community views voiced directly to city officials and in turn receiving information to be passed on to our local businesses.
OTBA meets the second Wednesday of each month at 8:30a.m.
Annual membership dues are $125. These dues are a business expense and are tax deductible as such.
Benefits of Membership
- Listing in the Guide to Shops, Services & Parking, now printed in some 15,000 copies annually and much used by visitors as a guide to businesses in Old Town.
- Listing in the Business Directory on this website with a link to your website at no additional fee.
- Monthly meetings where you'll learn what's going on in Old Town. Here you'll not only hear city officials discuss local issues but have an opporturnity to pose your questions or problems directly to them. You'll also meet fellow business owners and build new relationships in our Old Town community.
- You'll receive the OTBA Newsletter each month. This highlights important Old Town news and issues and outlines OTBA positions.
- OTBA is your advocate in City Hall. OTBA has a close, positive and continuing relationship with city staff and officials across a broad range of issues.
- If you are looking for an outlet for creative energy, OTBA provides rewarding opportunities. We are actively involved in the renaissance that continues to remake Old Town. There is still much to do and you can be a part of it.